Purchased 2 purses online at coachoutletstore in April. Received 2 purses which were neither what I ordered. Contacted Zhang Michael via email he advised me it took so long for him to respond because my email went to his junk pile. Which I didn't hear back from him till the end of May. He said the purses I ordered were out of stock, so shipping department sent me what they had, and thanks for my understanding. Emails below when I complained I did not receive either bag I ordered.

Dear Friend, I'm sorry that your mail was sent to junk mail,

so we did not received.

We are sincerely sorry for that inconvenience.

Could you plz send us some pictures of your received products so that we can double check with our store? We will deal with it ASAP.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for everything.

Dear Friend, We are sorry that our product failed to satisfy you. We had check that the item you want is out of stock so the shipping department ship the similar item to you. But we had sent you another bag for compensation. Thank you for your understanding. Good night!

Dear Friend, We are sorry that our product failed to satisfy you. Because the return shipping fee is so dear at least 30 USD. I hope you just keep it aScience bags need to match their clothes to show their beauty. Thank you for your understanding. Good night!

I ended up with 2 of the exact same bags and never received my original order even after sending a copy of my order. Horrible business. Stay Away.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments