I got caught by this scam website . Hopefully, I can save someone else.

The "contact us" gets no response. The "Online Chat" gets no response. There is no telephone number to contact. The FAQ's on the Coach site refer to Michael Kors products not Coach.

Yes, I ordered before I checked all of this. The price was good. I compared the product to the official Coach site. I really thought I was on an official outlet site.

See the purse I ordered and the one I received. They are not even the same style. The supposedly Coach purse has hearts on it. The stitching is bad.

The Coach logo looks as if it was printed off a home computer. It is obviously not authentic.

It is unbelievable, they can get away with this. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS Website: http://www.coachfactoryoutletonlineofficial.us.com/

Review about: Coach Handbag.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Ordered 2 bags from the coach outlet. Got 2 but nothing like what I ordered.

Not even close. They don't respond.

I ordered from coauschonlines.com.Have not received any purse and can not get my emails answered.No customer service number to call.Lesson learned.Guess I have no choice but to suck it up and except my loss...Any suggestions on who to get in touch with ..Lawyers maybe??

to Anonymous #1422078

Your credit card company maybe?

I ordered from coach purses.us.com which sound like they have a lot of other sites that all end in us.com, I didn't even get my order at all!! I would have been mad if it was a fake but I didn't even get it and they charged my bank account more than they should have.

And of course my message through the contact us link haven't worked. Has anyone had any luck getting their money back?